Friday, January 25

Pop of Pink

{Reiss Cardigan, Topshop Silk Tank & Lipsy Skirt, Tiffany & Co. Ring and Michael Kors Watch.}
 
Besides from my large collection of Hollister Super Skinny Jeans, my next obsession is my Reiss pink cardigan (now on sale!!). I love the colour and the fact that it is so comfortable - perfect for the current weather Britain is experiencing! I felt that it was necessary to part from my beloved jeans for a date night with B, I had just got my highlights done and was in a daring mood! I thought that I would contrast the different shades of pink, so I painted my nail blood red. Nothing beats a pop of pink now and again!!


8 comments:

  1. It looks so cosy on you and I really love that pop of colour - something you don't see much of during the colder months! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, it's important to wear clothes with colour in the winter as it's dull enough!!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  2. Love

    new video on my blog! :)

    www.rueabbey.blogspot.com

    - S Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I really need to get more colour in my life! haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An item of clothing with a pop of colour is always good!!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  4. love the pop of pink and the bow belt! very cute

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo