Sunday, February 17

Leather Love

{French Connection Leather Jacket, Topshop Knit (similar here), Hollister Jeans, Zara Flats, Tiffany Ring & RayBan Wayfarer Sunglasses.}
 
This time of year is always the best (in my opinion) as the weather starts to improve, all of the flowers are spurting out of the ground and I don't have to wear 5 layers of clothing to go out! I decided to wear my leather jacket with a slouchy knit underneath for a walk with B around the village. My sunglasses came in handy, shielding my eyes from the springtime sun. Hopefully winter is finished for now, and spring can come out in full glory so I can wear my leather jacket more often, and my sunglasses for that matter! What I especially love about this jacket is that it is a beige/cream colour, complementing my hair colour and is more summerlike than winter. It has detailing on the elbows and a sophisticated biker style cut, a balanced mix of tomboy and elegance.

8 comments:

  1. Such a great spring time outfit! I can't wait for the weather to start warming up.

    Have a fantastic weekend :)

    apinhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I know yeah, summer/spring cannot come soon enough!!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  2. your hair is gorgeous!
    lovely and flowy perfect for a garden setting type of shoot!

    great outfit, casual and practical =)

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is davveor you look very well, congratulations.
    Do you want to pass on my blog and follow me if you liked it, I'd love to. I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
    You can also find me on instagram, facebook, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I will definitely check out your blog,
      Kate xo

      Delete
  4. nice photos! beautiful hair! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo