Thursday, February 7

Textured Ruffles

{French Connection Blouse & Oysho Jacket}
 
I have always admired blouses that have an unusual design, which can be worn in any season and completely versatile when it comes to making an outfit with one. This blouse I have had for a good two years now, and although it was not cheap, it's good to pay just that little more for the quality. I guess this blouse is so popular and a timeless classic, that that is why French Connection were selling it a few weeks ago. I also adore my Chanel looking jacket, the boucle fabric and the multi-colours really make it unique. When I wear this blouse I like to let the blouse speak for itself, so I usually put my hair up.


16 comments:

  1. such a great look. You look beautiful. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post and giveaway.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      I will definitely check your blog out,
      Kate xo

      Delete
  2. This has a vintage sophistication feel. Love it.
    xx
    www.atipsytart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love French Connection - definitely worth a little more for the quality! I'm new to the blog, and you just gained a new follower : )

    julieblakeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's nice to have something which is of good quality, it lasts longer and usually has more effort and detailing in it :)
      Aw, why thank you, I'll check your blog out!
      Kate xo

      Delete
  4. So pretty, I love your hair :)

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you,
      I will check your blog out for sure :)
      Kate xo

      Delete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo