Thursday, March 21

Kimono

{Topshop Kimono & Silk Tank, Hollister Jeans, Forever 21 Pumps & Tiffany Necklace}

A kimono is a great alternative to a cardigan, especially as the weather improves as it is much nicer to be wearing something breasy, rather than overbearing. I got this kimono a few years ago now, yet I continue to wear it as I love the colours and patterns on it, it has such an oriental feel to it. I have to say that I am rather proud of my very recent purchase from Forever 21, being the metallic pumps which look similar to some more expensive Jimmy Choo pumps I spotted a while back when I was in Barcelona. The soft texture and colours of the kimono make a great stark contrast in comparison to the bold, metallic, structured pumps.

19 comments:

  1. cute! x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Perfect for a casual day out :)

    Hope you can check out my blog for my new post. See you around, dear!

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, i am a big fan of the cardi and have a ga-zillion, i never thought about this kimono style, i might hafta get my tailor to whip some up. thanks for the inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is really cute. Wow I never thought that a kimono would be an alternate to a cardigan o.o Thanks for giving us this idea! <3

    mish
    www.mishberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! It looks good on you :D

    X lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your kimono! It's cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks so healthy! Love it :)

    xox, Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your kimono!!

    http://www.loveandstuds.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. me encanta tu kimono!!!!!!!!


    besos


    www.nometiresdelalenguastyle.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shoes <3
    YOu are so beautiful. You have that natural beauty :)
    I have browsed through couple of your posts and I really liked what I saw so I followed you on GFC and Bloglovin:)
    Come check out my blog and if you like it you can follow me too on GFC and Bloglovin or FB but you totaly don't have to :)
    Anyways, I'll be coming here more often. You have an amazing blog <3
    Greatings from Sarajevo <3
    Lejla <3
    http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit is really gorgeous!! I am in love with your kimono and the way you combined it is just perfect!! Suits you!!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look! Hope you have a Fabulous Friday!!
    xox
    My Blog, Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loove this outfit! sooo stunning! :)

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Stylish and fragile!!! Very elegant look,Kate!
    Xo Ann from
    http://somethingsworthtrying.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo