Thursday, April 11

Happy Birthday Mum!


It's my beautiful mother's birthday today and I am so excited to celebrate with the family. I love birthdays, they're such a happy time where everyone gets together and eats a delicious cake. Tonight we're having a lemon cake for her to blow her candles out on. I will supply the recipe later in the week sweeties! Although I do love it when it's my birthday, I actually think it's much more fun to give presents and watch your loved ones open them. I seriously cannot wait to see the look on her face when she receives the diamond & rose gold necklace (seen here). Now that's a beauty! Anyway, I'm off to have a nibble on the cake and have a glass of bubbly! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy b-day for your mother girl and have a great day! lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the birthday!!!!
    Lots of kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats cute! happy bday to your mom!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo