Saturday, April 27

Red, White & Blue

{River Island Blazer, Vintage Shirt, Hollister Super Skinny Jeans, Zara Pumps, Kurt Geiger Clutch, Chloe Sunglasses, Michael Kors Watch, Tiffany Ring, Topshop Necklace, MAC 'Snob' Lipstick & Essie 'Fishnet Stockings' Nail Polish}

So happy it's Saturday, this week has been especially busy, with assignment deadlines and my final few weeks of University are steadily coming to an end (however I do have two more years of my degree - only in first year!) So I decided to go for a comfortable, yet put-together look for a long day at University; and feeling quite patriotic I wore red, white and blue colours. I love folding my sleeves back on my shirt over the blazer so give it an unusual pop of blue. At the moment I am really into wearing shirts with vertical lines and I have had this one for quite a while now but it never disappoints! I have to say, I adore this perspex clutch as well, it is on trend, but not completely see-through so I can keep some privacy over what is inside my bag. Thank goodness for the sunnier weather as well as I can start wearing my sunglasses all the time (I do wear my sunglasses all year round but some styles are better for spring/summer). I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

17 comments:

  1. This is such a classic and beautiful look. I just love that striped top.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look on you! xo

    http://pazzadimoda.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and white jacket with the grey heels. Totally my style.
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your heels! You look so put together here <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. such amazing outfit:)

    visit me :http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuteee!


    GIVEAWAYYYYY ON
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like shoes! I follow you!

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello darling there is an AWARD for you chez moi!!
    I wait for you soon! If you want you must answer to the questions Like me , ok?!?!
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. great look!!! love the blazer
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome look, great shoes



    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/04/454-yellow-pants.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)
    I follow you now on GFC, Bloglovin and Instagram. I hope you do the same.

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a gorgeous outfit! :) i love the shoes..

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look really great! I thought I was the only one who had winter and summer sunnies... loving yours!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous, classic look :) Your shoes are amazing!

    I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've just been happily stalking your whole blog, but this is defo my fave look!
    I love the shirt and the shoes and I wouldn't have thought to put all of those together, great outfit Kate!
    Lottie xxx
    beautyandacookbook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo