Saturday, April 6

This Week

{An 18ct rose gold with 13 diamonds and a rose crystal pendant necklace for my mother's birthday - shh this is just between me and you!}

This week has been bittersweet. My brother, Mike came back from Barcelona for the Easter holidays, I met up with my best friend & cousin, Charlotte and I've been chilling with B - oh and I've been studying! Mike went home on Monday though so I have been missing him, but with all of the Easter eggs I've received this week has been a constant battle with my stomach, trying not to eat them. I also found out my exam timetable so I am anxious about how soon they're coming up. However despite the snow we've had in Britain, the weather is finally improving and now it really does feel like Spring. This weekend, The Grand National is on (the biggest annual horse racing competition) so I will be watching that this afternoon, betting on horses.

{The Hilton in Manchester aka the big city}
{Hot cocoa with my family in Windermere}
{Vintage vases which used to be my Gran's}
{Photographs from over the years from travelling, memories with friends & family to give my closet a fun feel}

10 comments:

  1. Love this necklace.

    Have a great weekend!

    Sofia

    Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that the weather is improving! These pictures are lovely - that necklace is amazing.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklace!

    xx

    http://unromanceconlamoda.blogspot.com/

    http://www.bloglovin.com/unromanceconlamoda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous necklace!
    www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice selection dear!!!
    have a magic w e !!
    FEDERICA
    SMARTCHICDIETREADBOOKSANDFLY.BLOGSPOT.IT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good post! Love it!

    I Tagged you in the 'Influences of the Internet TAG' the link is here It would be great if you did the tag? http://beautybyalexia.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/influences-of-internet-tag.html

    Lexi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good post! Love it!

    I Tagged you in the 'Influences of the Internet TAG' the link is here It would be great if you did the tag? http://beautybyalexia.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/influences-of-internet-tag.html

    Lexi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The necklace looks beautiful!
    Xx Anna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo