Friday, May 3

Review: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair


Have you seen the adverts for this ah-mazing product? Well if not, then now you will know just how unbelievably good this night serum is! Applying a generous amount onto the face and voila, you have a smooth, glowy complexion. I would even go as far as to say apply this in the morning as well and you won't need to have any foundation as your skin will just light up once this baby is smeared on. All I do, is apply Benefit 'Fake Up' {review here} and some mascara and then I'm set for the rest of the day!
However I do have to warn that Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair does not come cheap and you will have to be willing to fork out anywhere between £44 to £73 depending upon the size you want. Not only can you purchase the full face serum, Estee Lauder also sell a Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex which I haven't given a spin yet but am raring to! I would say that this is definitely worth the money if you can afford to splash out that much on a skincare product, if not, there are always amazing alternatives from Clinique {review here}.

13 comments:

  1. I'm following you Kate!!!! But, I don't see your blog on my GFC followers box... can you check again Please?
    Tnx, Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Nice pics in this blog:)
    I want to follow each other and just followed you.
    Have a nice day !
    Melody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's my favorite serum:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hai kate, i just found out your blog and your blog is so inspiring
    i followed ur blog via gfc! just don't want to missed every single post ;p

    http://www.anatakusuma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the post!!
    xx
    Dani
    www.silence-mute.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to try it, great post!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this product!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried this product it works very well love it
    http://www.melolimparfaite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a great product. I'm trying to finish up a few other serum oils first but ill definitely have to give this a closer look! It's amazing that it's eliminated the need for everyday foundation.

    Following you on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo