Wednesday, June 5

Soaking Up The Sun


{Hype Tee, Levis Shorts, Vans Shoes, Michael Kors Watch, Ray Ban Wayferers}

Hoorah June is here and the sun has finally decided to shine in all its glory over Britain. A constant beam of sunshine and hot weather calls for Levis shorts to make their appearance out of the wardrobe after nearly a year of waiting patiently for their next debut! A casual lay around the garden is always great, especially when you're wearing a loose tea with baggy, distressed shorts. I love these Levis shorts as I found them last time I was in NYC, in Urban Outfitters. They were in the vintage section where someone had previously personalised them and sold them to UO to be sold on. So they have a special place in my heart as I am now the parent of these orphaned shorts. I also got the Vans two toned/textured shoes from NYC as well and they are probably the comfiest shoes going! I just can't wait to wear these shorts/vans combo more often this upcoming weekend and days in the park having a picnic.

13 comments:

  1. I'm glad that the weather is so nice! Great look - I really love that top :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos. I'm so relieved the weather is finally nice again!! Wooop! xxx

    100 Follower Giveaway: Essie, Urban Decay, Soap & Glory, Lush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see you have summer:-) So nice when the sun is up

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que chulas las zapatillas! besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that outfit. HAve a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look super summery, its been soo nice to be able to wear outfits like this :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Love the tribal shirt!

    xx
    ileana
    www.ileanamarcel.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for sun! I'm really loving your top, what a pretty pattern!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely in the sun. I cannot describe how I enjoyed some warmth and spending time outside not being chased away by rain or wind.
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. So much appreciated!

    Jolien
    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  11. As free and bright as usual! Love your style posts, this is not an exception! So summerish!
    Anna
    http://somethingsworthtrying.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo