Friday, July 5

Travel Style


{Reiss Felt Trilby & Silk Tee, Hollister Cardigan & Jeans, Ray Ban Aviators, Dune Sandals (similar here), Mulberry Bayswater, Tiffany Necklace & Ring and Essie Cascade Cool Nail Polish}

When you're going travelling, whether it's by plane, train, car or bus; you really do need to wear something comfortable. However, when I say comfortable, I don't literally mean step-out-of-the-house-in-your-pajamas comfortable. In fact, there are numerous ways to be comfortable, but also stylish at the same time. For example, jeans, I personally think are a must for travelling, especially a comfortable pair, like these jeans, as they are stretchy, flattering and mold to the shape of your legs. At the same time you need to also dress appropriately for the destination you are eventually going to arrive at, such as if you're going to a hot, tropical place, you need to be ideally wearing a loose tee and have some sunglasses on hand. So, without further adue, as I am jetting off on holiday on Monday to Gran Canaria, I am planning on wearing this outfit, as it's super comfy and also ideal for the temperature of the destination as I will be arriving in the evening. 



What's your go-to travel outfit?

27 comments:

  1. I love your hat!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love tha hat and the sandals :) thanks for visiting my blog btw. i'm now following you on GFC. I'll find your blog in bloglovin too. have a nice day!


    http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit,really like the hat! I usually wear something comfy,like a tee and leggings.
    Following you on GFC,Twitter and Instagram :)

    littleworldlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute hat!

    http://jackennoir.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hat. It always make each outfit more romantic:-)

    Happy Friday
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kate, of course we can follow each other !
    I love your hat ^^

    xx Inès

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great travel outfit tips! When I go to the US I arrive at 9 in the morning, but before that we'll start at 3am on a cold winters morning but I have to dress for summer haha.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog, I'm already following you though! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hat so much! Yep, my travel outfit is definitely jeans, and a blazer and comfy tee. Thanks for your comment on my blog today. I am already following you, but if you aren't following me yet, it would be so nice if you did! :) Have a lovely day! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look, thanks for your comment!

    http://perlasycoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look adorable I wear comfy jeans flats or depending what season im traveling loose top and always sunglasses. Cool posts.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. bonito look, me gusta el sombrero!!

    muaks**

    besosdechocolateyfresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! I love the hat:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hat is magic! I love it;)
    add you and I invite you to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. dear Kate, like your hat! Have fun in Gran Canaria :).

    Xenia
    http://lifeandfashionexplorer.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog! You have amazing style and you are beautiful! :))

    Follow?
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're so cute :) Love the colour on your hat :)
    Hope you're well babe.

    Ruth xx

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love travel style, and that hat is great !

    dontcrycowboy

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the perfect outfit idea for traveling, love your cute hat!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely outfit. I think jeans or a skirt are the best travel pieces :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. really nice outfit!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love everything about this outfit! Your hat is so cute <3 My go to travel outfit is pretty similar to yours actually. Skinny denim, flat shoes, a soft t-shirt and whatever hat & shades I'm taking with me on holiday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. great look !! love especially the hat <3
    xoxo

    http://phuckitfashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute! I loveee the hat! I like how casual the outfit is. Seems like the perfect travel outfit : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages. Thank you xo