With exam season well and truly underway, I have been keeping myself motivated throughout the week by sticking to a timetable and then also ensuring that I still enjoy myself in my breaks. However I have a tendency for having too-long-'a-break when I'm musing through blogs or checking out Asos' new collections. However I'm sure you don't want to hear about my book-worm activities, so I'll keep to the fun stuff.
1. Book shops, especially the interior design section where you feel endlessly inspired.
2. Waking up early, something which Ben and I do every week day, but for some reason my body clock has adjusted to this and as a result I wake up around 7am on a weekend.
3. The sound of rain pattering on the windows: a common encounter living in Britain.
4. Having no unhealthy food in the house; therefore avoiding that mid-afternoon lust for junk food.
5. Rediscovering old series from my teens; such as The Hills and 90210 - and the fashion choices mid 2000's, nostalgia at its best.
6. Recycling Ben's old tees as my pajamas, i.e. snug as a bug in a rug.
7. Homemade scones, served warm with butter and raspberry jam ... de-lic-ious.
8. Dinner parties and hosting evenings in, as I am a homebug, this is my sorta' thang.
9. Finding hidden gems in the place where you live, Ben and I found a quant little cafe which we are planning on visiting some time soon!
10. Ebay, whether you're selling or buying, Ebay is a great online shop. Ben & I have just sold our old oven, fireplace and coffee machine. Saving up those pennies never felt so good! Goodbye unwanted items :-)
What has been making you happy this week? I'd love to know what main things inspire you!